Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Burrito Day!

I found out that in Tokyo there is a Chipotle-like restaurant and since Chipotle is Glenn's favorite, I knew we had to make a trip. I told him I had a fun Christmas surprise for him. His first guess what "Wings?" his second was "Burritos?". Seriously? Of all the things I could surprise him with, this is what he thinks of. He loves his wings and burritos though. So it didn't stay a surprise very long because once someone guesses something, I can never keep a straight face.


We headed up to Tokyo for lunch today for lunch at Frijoles and let's just say, it did not disappoint. This face should say it all-

It took about an hour and 4 trains to get to the correct train stop, but we made it and it was absolutely worth it. In the end, each burrito cost us about $25 if you include the cost of transportation, but Glenn said that getting burritos on Christmas Eve was our new tradition and he could now be happy in Japan forever. I think he may have loved that burrito more than me in that moment. :)

Thank you baby Jesus for burritos. They make my husband so happy!

1 comment:

Annie P said...

I also love burritos. You can count Jeff and I "in" on that new Christmas Eve tradition. Yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails