Glenn and I went with 2 other couples to see Lady Gaga in concert on Saturday night. The concert was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! She is such a performer that it was an amazing show to watch. Plus being in Japan with all the crazy fans- it was an experience I won't forget!
Did I mention we were in the 8th ROW!? I've never been that close at a concert and it was incredible. My ears may suffer for life, but it was worth it!
Concerts in Japan are definitely a little different though. For example, I walked right in with my bag full of chu-his and beer. I was never patted down or had my bags inspected. The entire arena had 1 place to buy beer (what?!) and this was the line for t-shirts! I think some people are probably still waiting.
And then there was this-
Still not sure what to think about that. I really do love these Japanese super fans. Lookin' good.
An awesome, amazing performance!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment