We woke up stupid early to head to the airport. It was early, but our nerves were getting to us because we were so excited to see our hubbies! In Singapore, the ship pulls on to a Singapore base so the wives are not able to access the pier. Because of this, Glenn and I agreed to meet at the hotel. Krystal and I landed around 9:30, made a stop at the grocery store (for mixers for our Duty Free purchases) and caught a taxi to our hotels. We were there by noon, waiting and waiting.
I finally went down to the lobby to check my email and to send Glenn around 2 pm to see what was taking so long. Of course, he walks in to the lobby right then! So wonderful to see him! I hadn't seen Glenn for about 5 or 6 weeks since he was home for the 4th of July.
We hung out for awhile and then got lunch at one of our favorite restaurants on Arab Street. We had found it last time we were there in April. Just as delicious as last time.
There wasn't too much time for relaxing because we had some mando-fun scheduled at Brewerkz Brewery in Clarke Quay for a Hail & Farewell. Isn't he cute? I miss that face.
Farewell Jameson and Mike! Hello to Corn!
The evening only got more ridiculous after that even though the $400 tab only last about 20 minutes. That's Singapore for you!
I also got the pleasure of meeting Fun Bobby, XO's alterdrinking ego. We made the mistake of following him to a new bar- bad idea Fun Bobby!
Two belts do not equal more fun. But luckily, we went to the Fullerton Bar with Jimmy and Mai and got more mojitos- yum! Then Glenn decided which of our cars he should drive home-
He wishes! An evening of friends, fun and drinking with my mister. So wonderful to be together again!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment