The USS George Washington has a Facebook page. Have I mentioned how much I love Facebook? No? Well, it's right up there with boots, Skype and things wrapped in bacon.
Anyway, each day they (aka some pulic affairs guy with a fun job) post photos of what's going on aboard the ship and I check occasionally because maybe I'll see an E-2C or maybe Glenn! Neither of this has happened yet.
I'll get to my point now. Each photo album is titled. Today's: '2010 Summer Patrol Day 122'. Awesome. Thanks for the reminder. 4 months down. A little more to go. Why does the end always take the longest? I don't even know what happened to July or September. August goes by pretty fast when you leave on vacation for 3 weeks. October though, you're killing me. Could you move a little faster already?!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment