The night before I left for Thailand was the Badgirl Ball. I wrote about the history of Badgirl ball last year here. And also like last year, I was in charge of our table decorations. This year our theme was Grease's Pink Ladies. For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook and were curious about my requests for a jig saw, this is why.
I guess it's hard to see on the black table cloth, but I cut out the Grease car logo, from the back of my IKEA billy book case (does that count as a hack?).
We filled the vases with black combs, pink hair rollers and 250 jello shots. Excellent. We also covered the table with matchbox cars that I spray painted, pink rhinestones and letters from our guys/gal. If only I could wear my pink lady jacket for Halloween around here, but the J's have never seen that movie. They don't get it. At least I can wear my cute dress again!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment