It took almost 4 months for it to arrive and several phone calls and lost in translation moments, but my beautiful table from Bali arrived on Friday.
Our first meal at the new table was "Thanksgiving" dinner that Glenn and I made last night since he will be gone for the actual holiday. It was perfect.
Thanks to the several friends who helped us unpack, carry and lift the very heavy table. Each leg weighs over 100 pounds and the table top is at least 400. It took 4 grown men to lift it on to the legs! The table top is about 11 cm thick as you can tell from my hand and Stella's head.
I love it! Merry Christmas to me! Thanks, baby!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
Oh my god!! I love love love that. I am so jealous. If it doesn't fit in your next house I can hold it for you :)
Post a Comment