Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Wedding Weekend, Emily & Chris!

I'm off to America (again!) today. I'm headed to Minnesota for the wedding of my high school friend, Emily. She is marrying a wonderful guy named Chris and I like him a lot and think they make a wonderful couple.

I'm hoping this trip will be less eventful than my trip home from North Carolina. My originally scheduled flight from Norfolk to JFK to Tokyo turned in to Norfolk to Detroit to Nagoya (Japan) + a combination of 4 hours of trains/bullet trains. It was a long day and my luggage showed up 3 days later. I'm still waiting for my $150 check from Delta to pay for the bullet train. We'll see when that shows up.

Luckily, I made it home approximately 9 hours before Glenn did so I was able to see him at his last homecoming! (in VAW-115).

This flight, on the other hand, is a direct flight and (knock on wood) I hope that means it will be uneventful. There is no time for delays with a BBQ, bachlorette party, rehearsal and wedding all to squeeze in before I return on Sunday/Monday!

It's going to be a busy weekend but full of fun and lots of love. I can't wait to see everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails