All my fabulous friends behind. It's the part of the Navy that I hate. The good-byes. The community at Atsugi is so tight knit and I LOVE it. It's a daily occurrence for me to start Stella on a walk and end up chatting with a friend at her house for hours. I love the Gilberts.
I love that we leave our cars and front doors unlocked. That I feel comfortable to tell my friends to pop in and borrow whatever they need. This is the only community where it's going to be the entire airwing in one location. It's going to be rare for us, in the future, to be stationed at the same place as the jets and the prowlers and so many fun wives (and husband) in one place. I love it!
Clearly, I love Ms. Madori as well. Karaoke was just too much fun.
I am ready to get my iPhone though. So soon!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment