I've been watching the little munchkins on base march past our house in the morning on their way to the elementary school that is just down the street. How is fall here already? Wowzers, this year has really flown by. I can't believe that school is back in session.
It makes me feel like I should be starting something new as well and I suppose I will be, soon enough. One month from today, all our worldly possessions will be packed in to crates to make the 2 month trip to Virginia. Their expected delivery date is December 6th!
My nephew, Connor, started school yesterday and what a little man he is.
Excellent call on the matching Spiderman t-shirt and backpack. I definitely approve! Those little girls are going to LOVE you! Just like I do.
I feel like this what just taken yesterday. Now you are almost 6!
See you soon!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment