I'm back from my 4 night trip to America. Wowzers...not doing that again, but the bachlorette party and wedding were a wonderful time and I'm so happy I made it back. But I'm pretty dang happy to be done traveling for a bit!
Apparently several of my friends were gettin' busy last December, because I logged on to Facebook after traveling for 20 some hours and there are baby pictures everywhere!
Congratulations to new parents Brian and Sarah. Carter James Huff made his appearance a few weeks early! A September 11th, 2011 baby at 11:11 am and he weighed 6 lb 11 oz? How cute is that?!
A new Liberty Bell joined our little family on Monday too! Congrats to Mike and Emily. I can't wait to meet Max in a few days!
I'm serious...I'm not even finished yet. Our old next door neighbors welcomed baby Ashlyn! Congrats Kristin, Greg and big sister Madelyn!
My college roommate Erin is currently in labor as well! I'll be checking her blog for updates today!
Such an exciting time!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago




1 comment:
you are so sweet and yes this year I think we will invest in a heated blanket to keep warm - wink, wink!!! Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment