Friday, January 6, 2012

Look Mom, no holes!

Glenn's mom came to visit this week and because of her trip, I finally got around to hanging the last few pictures on the wall. Since we are hoping that the two downstairs bedrooms will get rearranged sometime this year, I didn't want to put a ton of holes in the walls. Especially since the walls here are textured plaster.

Luckily, the two bedrooms still have the original picture molding around the top of the room. I tried to find the hooks at Home Depot and Micheals, but I didn't have any luck so I ordered some from House of Antique Hardware. I also bought 25 lb fishing line at the Navy Exchange and I was able to hang all of the pictures without putting any holes in the wall!


 The fishing line disappears pretty well unless the sun catches it.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails