Monday, January 23, 2012

Pinspiration #1

I always see beautiful and fun ideas on Pinterest, but for the most part they are just ideas. I saw this cute picture idea the other day and thought it would be perfect! I not only had a bag of spare Scrabble tiles with my scrapbook things, but it is also my favorite board game of all times. I love me some Words with Friends!
Found Here.

And here is my version! I had to add the word family because Smith was lacking a few necessary letters.


I hung it in our bedroom with a collection of other photos. Mostly our engagement pictures and pictures of the two of us.

We still have to figure out what to do with the space in front of the windows. Until we do, it's the perfect place for our Insanity workouts. Today is a rest day, thank goodness because I'm not sure I could paint the bathroom AND work out. 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Build a uber long bench under the window!!! Would be so fun.

Also - I so want to do the scrabble letters too!!! Maybe in a few weeks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails