Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dave & Jen Visit

Family! It was so nice to have Dave & Jen visit. They came all the way to Japan and I am so grateful to have my family come visit. This trip wasn't nearly as exhausting as their trip to Japan though. We took it easy and relaxed and enjoyed eachother's company.

Our first stop was Colonial Williamsburg which I am now an annual member. Woot. Only because they were running a military promotion. I'm not that in to the Colonial Era, but it was pretty cool to see the old buildings and businesses. It didn't hurt that we had a beautiful day.
And the baby lambs. Those didn't hurt either. Sooooo cute.
We saw the Hunger Games movie on Friday which Jen and I are both fans of. Loved it and then saw Wicked on Friday night. Also loved it.
 What's a vacation without an awkward family photo, right?
Thanks for coming to visit. See you in a couple weeks in NC!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails