I think we lucked out and had a beautiful day. Sunny skies and no rain. We went to 5 different vineyards and walked away with a case of wine, 6 bottles of which we will get in March 2013. We bought futures, wine that we tasted straight from the barrel and isn't quite ready to be bottled yet.
For lunch we stopped at a 'country store' aka 'deliciously yummy high priced deli' to grab some sandwiches to go. We ate them on the patio of our next vineyard. Perfection!
I don't think I'd be so sad if Glenn ever got stationed in California!
Glenn was definitely in his element too. I leave all our wine purchasing up to him because he does such a great job. Can't wait to taste the rest that we bought.
Thanks for driving us around and letting us stay with you. Miss you, friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment