Glenn and I got to meet Miss Ella Ann while she was still in the hospital. I forget how tiny Connor was when I first saw him. Miss Ella was only about 36 hours old when we got to hold her! So sweet and tiny.
I think she is all the more precious knowing what her mommy and daddy went through. If Glenn and I are the start of the infertility battle, her mom and dad are the victors. She is the result of years of nature and science never quite lining up. A tiny little test tube baby miracle.
Amy has been a sounding board and wealth of information for me and it doesn't hurt that she has an accountant's brain. She does ALL the research and I've been benefiting from it. :)
You haven't read many blog posts on our issues in the last few months because there isn't much to report. Waiting. More waiting. No doctors available. More waiting.
We've also been exploring adoption options since that is something we have always wanted to pursue but that involves a lot of waiting and even more saving. Saving money. Babies are expensive. Adopted babies are even more expensive.
It is disheartening and disappointing on a daily basis that we can't start the family that we want, but seeing little Miss Ella is reassuring to know that the time and patience is worth the wait.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

2 comments:
I'm sorry for all the waiting! I have two sisters that struggled for years with infertility and now they both have (or will have my) 3 children, all through invetro. My twin is pregnant with twins now and due in July. If you ever have any questions, I can get you in touch with either of them. Let me know!
I had no idea you were going through this. I will pray for you and Glenn. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Post a Comment