What I didn't like was the view. This view.
Since we don't have a garage, this is where the lawnmower lives.
But now, he lives on the other side. We put up some lattice and planted some herbs, tomatoes and squash. I'm most excited for he clematis that I planted though.
Growing up, both of my family's houses had purple clematis growing on the fence or the deck. I'm so excited that our house has it too! Climate permitting, I hope to plant it at all of our homes. I can't wait til it's bigger and covering the lattice.
Meet Dr. Rubbel. That's actually the name of the variety. No need to rename this guy.
Now the view is much better. U hope the plants do well. Besides a few more pots, I don't plan on doing too much more planting this year. I don't have a green thumb like my mom. Her garden is beautiful! I'm just hoping to not kill what we've got so far. Happy spring!





1 comment:
I've been having the same feeling about our patio area! Love the improvements!
Post a Comment