Thursday, May 24, 2012

Family Fun

Just a random selection of photos and events in my family right now!

1. Dave and Jen bought a new house that is under construction. I've been enjoying all the extra pinning inspiration she has been doing. I can't wait to see how it turns out and hopefully see it this fall!

2. Connor lost his two bottom front teeth. He's so proud of himself, it is pretty dang adorable. How is he turning 7 this year?! Time flies.

3. Brooke is still a troublemaker built so cute. The girl loves her heels too!

4. Mom and dad are officially retired! They are celebrating on a European adventure. I can't wait to hear about it when they get back. How many years til Glenn retires? Only 13 more with he Navy....

5. Glenn and I are going to visit some of our Navy family soon- the Gilberts! I can't wait to see them. We haven't seen them since we left Japan and now they are stateside too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails