~ I got my Martha Stewart skills on and sewed a tree skirt for our Christmas tree in Japan. Our small apartment size tree is in storage for the next 3 years, but my friend Megan gave me her old big tree. I was kind of impressed with myself! (Note: I did not quilt it too, the fabric already looked like that :) )
~ I have been selling things on Ebay for my parents. Mostly random parts and things they have in the warehouse at the office and somethings that they get from old job sites. This week I posted a water meter (something for making dough or doughnuts, I forget) but it sold for almost twice my reserve price! That's over a thousand dollars! Since I get to split the profits for my hard work, I was pretty exicted. This is what a water meter looks like...
~ Glenn has been really busy flying this week it sounds like so I haven't talked to him in over a week, but he called this morning. It's always nice to wake up on Saturday morning to his voice. Only 24 more days! (Hopefully)
~ I'm still trying to sell my Jeep Liberty. I don't think the economy is too helpful in selling a year old car, but I drive around all the time with For Sale signs on the windows anyways. Anyone need a pretty red car with a tow package and less than 25,000 miles??? I'll give you a good deal!
Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4

No comments:
Post a Comment