Monday, November 17, 2008

We have a house!

Glenn called and midnight last night to ask if I wanted him to accept our housing offer. It is on base where we figured we would be living. We had heard about another house that is available but it was 25 minutes from the train station off base so we decided we didn't want to do that.
Here is a floor plan of our new tiny house! I was hoping for a first floor apartment because of Stella, but Glenn says we have a side yard if we are on the second story. We'll see how it is!
The best part is though, we have a move in date of Dec. 2nd which means Glenn will be there by the time I get there and hopefully some of our things will be delivered.
Kinda scary moving into a place for 3 years I have never seen!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails