Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday 10...

10 Things I Miss About Glenn....

1. His laugh. For those of you who know Glenn he has a great laugh although sometimes I think it is more of a giggle.

2. His kisses. 3 months is a long time with no kisses, people.

3. Being able to call him. Like last night, I had a totally weird dream, I would call Glenn and tell him about it, but now I have to wait for him to call whenever he gets a chance. I'm not a very good waiter. Plus then, I forget about the things I was going to tell him and when you only have 20 minutes to talk ~ once a week, weird dreams usually don't make the list.

4. Seeing him. Phone calls and emails are great, but seeing someone's face makes a big difference.

5. Hearing about his day. I get tidbits about how is day is going in his emails, but I don't think he can really vent about how he's feeling when all of his communications could potentially be monitored.

6. Saturday morning family snuggles. Watching the DVR and snuggling with Stella.

7. Paying the bills. Glenn has always been in charge of the finances and does a much better job that I do.

8. Birthday week-long celebrations. Glenn and I have both had birthdays while he has been gone. He is always great about making your whole birthday week special. It just wasn't the same without him.

9. Making me smile when I'm sad.

10. My best friend. I miss my best friend.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I'm sad now!

And I agree with pretty much every single thing you wrote. :)

Haasiegirl said...

man, could i go from one depressing post to the next today. MY DH served too and i dont miss the deployments. thankyou for your husband for serving.

trisha
momdot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails