Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday 10!

1. Glenn called from Guam twice this weekend! They are in port for now and I got to talk to him twice on Halloween. Once in the morning when he was intoxicated and once at night when I was intoxicated. :) They went deep-sea fishing yesterday, but didn't catch anything. They sure sounded like they had fun though.



2. New cut and color. I decided to go darker since I don't know what it will be like getting my hair done in Japan. This way I won't have to worry about getting highlights done over there quite as much. What do you think?
Oh and you can see my permanent eyeliner pretty well in that picture. Having it tattooed on was the best idea. Thanks Megan!

3. Scrabble! The fam played Scrabble last night and I won. I LOVE scrabble! My best word was BACKER on the triple word score for 42 points!

4. Christmas presents! I wrapped Christmas presents last night! I only have 3 people left to buy for! I have to have all my shopping done by Thanksgiving because the week after is going to be crazy with Stella's final vet appointments, Hillary coming home from the Peace Corp, Megan and Nate's wedding and then I move!

5. Still no plane ticket, but we found out what is taking so long! The squadron just found Glenn's email with my passport info (that he sent 3 weeks ago...) so hopefully he will get that taken care of!

6. Good and bad news: The navy may make me buy a ticket back to Norfolk to fly to Japan from there, but if I have to do that I will get to see all my buddies in Norfolk! I'll keep you posted!

7. Voting! I'm driving up to Minneapolis today to cast my vote and watch the election coverage with my favorite liberal friends :). I'm also going to buy my scuba gear and attend a dinner party tomorrow while I'm up there!

8. I made Stella's vet appoint with an old college friend who I found out is a vet in town. Isn't facebook the greatest website in the whole wide world? I sure think so!

9. Christmas cards! I am almost done collecting addresses and making labels for my Christmas cards. I feel so productive this year! I guess that's what happens when you're unemployed...

10. Only 35 more days til moving day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails