Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One more week...

For whatever reason, it seems like Glenn has been gone for much longer than 2 weeks. I feel like it has been closer to a month already! This week is busy, thank goodness, and then I'll be on a plane to see my hubby (knock knock). Knocking on wood is necessary because last year, the USS Kitty Hawk pulled in to the same port and they said, "No, thank you. You may not come ashore." That means all the wives and families waiting here and continued to wait and the sailors were not allowed in to the country! Of course, as any port call gets close, the rumor mill starts and everyone is panicking that the same thing may happen. Which it very well could, but I'm going either way. Let's just hope the hubby shows up too! I'll see you in just over a week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails