
The day before mom and dad left we headed to Yokohama to cheer on the Baystars against the Hanshin Tigers. The Tigers are some pretty die-hards fans, but we were excited that the Baystars won 7-2.
I've blogged about Japanese baseball before so I won't go in to too much detail. It was a beautiful day for a baseball game though. A beer and chu-his. We had a lot of beer and chu-his.

I showed my students this picture of the fam and they were like, "Kerry, you're drunk." Yes. I kinda was. The Japanese interchange Rs and Ls. They have a hard time pronouncing our names. Kerry and Grenn. Meh. Close enough.

Mom liked the car that drove the new pitcher from the bullpen to the mound. They even sat on the little platform and waved like they were in a parade or something. Gotta love Japan!
No comments:
Post a Comment