Glenn was really sweet and ordered me flowers before he left. He told me they were being delivered because I was going to be gone in the morning. When the NEX came to redeliver, I was a little shocked at the size of the flower arrangement he picked out, but it is beautiful! My entire living room smells like flowers or as my student yesterday said, "Oh, stinky!". I don't think she's mastered the good smell words and bad smell words. :)
In addition to my beautiful flowers, I hung out with two beautiful ladies on Valentine's night, Rachel and Emily. Their hubbies are also gone, so we decided to celebrate together. We went to Rachel's house for a few glasses of wine and then went to her local yakitori restaurant, Daikichi. Here is us and her favorite restauranteur!
A great Valentine's day!

1 comment:
Beautiful flowers!
Post a Comment