Last Friday was the other 115's Meet & Greet at the O'Club. Their squadron arrived over the holidays and they finally had an event at the O'Club to say "We're Back!". The Eagles were here about 12 years ago and then left and now they are all back replacing the Golden Dragons (still miss you guys...). The Eagles seem like a fun group and Friday night definitely one of
those nights. For those of you from Iowa State, it reminded me of FAC which I miss dearly. FAC was Friday After Class where we went to the bar at 3 or 4 or 5 pm to get the best specials. You were home by 10 at the latest and got a good night sleep before you did it all over again. (How did we DO that in college?) Well the Meet & Greet started at 5:30 and Glenn and I were home by 10:30! Here are a few pictures from the night!
A few of the Eagles wives- apparently they didn't plan to all dress alike, but I'm not sure I believe them... especially since their colors are black and yellow.
Glenn and Skipper- these are their special Friday flightsuits.
Nic and I drinking Patron shots #1 of 3.
Meeted and Greeted- Kellie, Cassie and Midori.
I don't even know. Rachel, Doug and me.
1 comment:
Laura and i feel slightly betrayed.
Post a Comment