One of the absolute joys of living overseas is shopping online and attempting to 1.) determine when/if it will arrive and 2.) entering your billing/shipping address.
Today while attempting to register a gift card (lame) so that I could use it online, I ran in to the ever so common problem that "AP" is not listed as an option in the pull down menu for the state.
I called customer service and her suggestion (from her supervisor no less!) was to enter "PA" cause that is close to "AP". I'm sorry, ma'am, do you need a geography lesson? PA is Pennsylvania! Not Armed Forces Pacific. Pacific lady! As in that other ocean not close to Pennsylvania. Grr.
Credit card companies, online merchants and customer service representatives- we live over here. I would like to spend my money. Why do you make it so hard!?
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

2 comments:
Wow, talk about a *facepalm* moment.
I forgot to update my 1800Contacts address... and now all my contacts for the next 6 months are being mailed to Japan.... bah.
But yeah that was a stupid suggestion!!
Post a Comment