Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poo Game

I figured the title would get your attention and then you would think I was kidding, but alas, Japan is awesome and it is true. Found at a nearby arcade, it is a basic claw arcade game, but you get a lovely stuffed poo. If you click on the picture and look at it bigger you can see the yellow poster on the back. All different kinds. And just in case you think I'm kidding, I had a Japanese friend with me who verified that it does in fact say poo. Lucky poo no less.
We were at the arcade on our quest for Lady Gaga tickets that went on sale this morning. We were at the convenience store 20 minutes before they went on sale, we were ready, and the tickets sold out in 5 minutes. Sad! Who knew the Japanese were such fans of Gaga??

1 comment:

Jen said...

that's disgusting yet hilarious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails