Thursday, January 14, 2010

Best 100 yen I've spent yet...

If I haven't written about 100 yen stores yet, I apologize. You are missing out. 100 yen stores are the greatest shopping deal in Japan. You can find just about anything and it is not always the cheapo junk that you find at US dollar stores. Most of the time, you don't know what you are looking for until you find it and then you are all, "this is exactly what I need right now! How did I not know this exists!"

Well, my last trip to the 100 yen store I actually knew what I was looking for. My friend had bought a particular thing and I was all, "that's exactly what I need! Where did you get it!"


Two stores later, I was the proud owner of this:

Which looks like a weird enough thing, but now it means I can finally rinse the corners of my giant sink! And rinse dishes with a "sprayer".

It's the small things in life, really. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

In insist on going to an 100 yen store and a Lawson store. Also, I love that you are wearing your silver pearl bracelet while cleaning the sink. So Desperate Housewives...I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails