We did much better this day with the crowds and fast passes because we got to the park about 30 minutes before it opened. We even got to ride my favorite ride, Journey to the Center of the Earth, twice!
Since it was a weekday, the park also started to empty out towards the end of the evening which was nice. We were able to ride a few rides that were busy during the day.
My favorite part of DisneySea is King Tritan's underwater world area. Last time I went, we ran out of time and didn't get to see this, but since the Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie of all times, I had to make it there this time! They had a Cirque du Soleil type show that was awesome! Ariel could "swim" and flip on cables from the ceiling. Unfortunately no photos allowed.
I also got my first ever character photo (that I can remember). Too bad it is from the stupid cat from Aristocats. The lines for Mickey were crazy long!
We stopped for a beer mid-day when our feet were getting tired. Who knew Disney had fancy restaurants? We were the only people there for the most part!We stayed through the evening light/water show that was the same as the show in October, but we had much better seats that Annie,Laura and I had.
It was fun to see Disney with the "experts". They knew every ride and what to do first. Thanks for being my tour guides for a couple days!

No comments:
Post a Comment