Thursday, March 18, 2010

Guam was Great!

Here's a picture from my diving trip in Guam. We did two dives on Saturday afternoon. Glenn isn't certified yet so I went with a couple other people from the squadron. Here I am with Tom and Chris in front of the American Tanker. The deck of the tanker was about 70 feet and the bottom rested at about 120 feet. This picture is near the cabins on top of the deck. You could swim through a few of the rooms behind us and well as below the deck. Very cool!
Someone even added an American flag to the ship! We also dove the Blue Hole which is a famous area of Guam, but no pictures there unfortunately. I wish we had time for more diving. The Blue Hole was my deepest dive to date at 82 feet. The visibility was 100+ feet though. Amazing! I'm definitely hooked!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails