When the guys are gone though, I really revert to being a bachelor. Why cook a big meal when it's going to just be me? Sometimes I'll make a fun new meal and invite friends over, but more often than not, it's a bowl of cereal or pancakes and some DVR.
Sundays are the worst because they are typically a loung-y kind of day for Glenn and I or a running errands kind of day together. So when he's gone, they particularly drag on. I decided to fill my time yesterday by premaking some meals for my busy days this week.
I made a lasagna in an 8x8 dish to freeze for later this month, but had the couple extra inches of noodles left over (since the noodles are made for a 9x13" pan) from where I had cut them. I made a mini lasagna for myself in a small round ceramic dish with the left over pieces. The perfect size for a dinner for one.
Perfect for catching up on Grey's Anatomy on abc.com. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment