My last full day in Guam was full of laying by the pool and snorkeling again. Since Glenn had to work in the morning and took the rental car so he could come back fast, I didn't go far. I read a bunch of my book and worked on my tan for Badman Ball next month.
We also went snorkeling with Jared in front of the hotel. It was great at first because the water is only about 18 inches deep and you could see everything pretty well, but by the time we got about 200 yards out near the breaker, the waves were picking us up and pushing us into the coral and a little too close to the sea urchin for my liking. Jared made it out past the breaking point, but I turned around when about a dozen of these were inches from my face and body. No thanks!
It was extreme snorkeling if that is possible. :) Good thing we have booties under our flippers because at some point we had to stop swimming and walk because the water was too shallow.
My last day in Guam was short because I was leaving for the airport around 10 am. We woke up to rainy skies and it seemed fitting that I should be leaving that day.
These pictures were the view from our hotel room. Time to leave, I think. It's definitely been hard to get back to my normal schedule and routine after lounging for 5 days!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment