This was just one of many moments in Osaka when we stopped, pulled out the iPhones and found either our missing friend, our location, the closest combini, what direction we were walking or what train we should get on. How have I gone so long without one?! Hillary, Tessa and Lindsey all had iPhones. Lindsey's boyfriend in the states could even call her cellphone for FREE using Skype. Skype on your iPhone! Train schedules! So amazing. If I had 27 months left in Japan right now, I would have an iPhone. Glenn says I want an iPhone, but I don't want to pay for an iPhone. I'm saying it here and now. I want one! I'll pay for one (or an equivalent smart phone)! I don't want to be stuck at home waiting for Glenn's email or Skype call. I want it in my purse. I won't do another deployment without one.
Ok, enough gushing. Steve Jobs just make like a million dollars during the time it took me to type that.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
could you buy a used one or older version?
Post a Comment