Before I left on my trip, I of course bought zero groceries (which I try to do anyways), but I had to buy a few things because I was hosting a breakfast meeting for about 12 ladies at my house two days before I left. I made mini quiches and I had some leftover spinach. I also had some leftover chicken from a whole chicken I roasted a couple weeks ago.
So I went to trusty allrecipes.com and types in the ingredients I had- chicken, pasta and spinach. A few recipes popped up and this one had ingredients that I already had in my fridge and pantry! Success!
I substituted regular bacon for pancetta bacon and sprinkled it on top with some parmesan cheese. I also didn't have any white wine (I know...what?) so I used some of the liquid from the artichokes instead. I think the artichoke liquid made it a little salty so I might recommend using wine if you have it. I also had frozen, thawed chopped spinach instead of fresh. Also follow the suggestions to only use 1/2 a box of orzo and not an entire box. And don't forget a drizzle of balsamic vinegar on top!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment