I'm a list maker. I LOVE to make lists. In fact, if I make a list and write things that I need to do down on paper, I am 50 times more likely to actually do those things. Something about crossing off an item when it's finished, it feels really good. Since the week before I left on my trip was so busy, I had many lists going. What to do that week. Things to pack. A list of things I thought of while driving that I didn't want to forget to pack. Glenn and I have these yellow pads of paper all over the house mostly on the desk and in my night stand though. I have to write things down when I think of them!
Are you a list maker? Do you secretly add things to your list if they weren't originally there, but you completed it? What? Of course I do that. I'm not cheating on my calculus test.
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
I love lists!!! For work, I have this special planner paper for my lists, where I can add due dates and check off when they're completed. I totally add stuff to my list that I already did, but it helps for establishing routine. My lists have to be written in the same format, and although it's a bit wasteful, sometimes I rewrite my lists when I don't like the way they look. List-making is a functional art form!
Post a Comment