Our adventure days have expanded to more than Laura and I, but it's still a fun name so on Monday I headed to Zoorasia with a few of the girls to check out the animals and get out of the house on a holiday no less. The Yokohama zoo is only about 30 minutes away by train/bus about 25 minutes driving (we discovered later).
The best part was definitely the tiger that paced in front of the glass and started at the bite-sized school children who proceeded to scream in fear/delight each and every time he looked at them. It was pretty cute. I used my disposable camera to take pics (trying to finish the camera after rafting last weekend) so hopefully I got some good pics of that.
The best part was definitely the tiger that paced in front of the glass and started at the bite-sized school children who proceeded to scream in fear/delight each and every time he looked at them. It was pretty cute. I used my disposable camera to take pics (trying to finish the camera after rafting last weekend) so hopefully I got some good pics of that.
Me, Annie, Laura, Gizelle and Lauren
Laura and Kelly and Gorilla Adventure Day?
No comments:
Post a Comment