Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer Preview

While Glenn was at work til midnight last Friday, I went to the O'Club with a few girlfriends. Nights like this make me realize that this summer might be pretty fun. I'm going to miss Glenn like crazy, but I think we'll stick together and make it through.
Me and Gizelle, we're pretty much BFFs
Laura, me, Heather and Gizelle at the O'Club

I also had a meeting this afternoon to discuss summer traveling that we would like to do. I have to keep in mind that I'll be here for a few more years because I just want to do everything! I'll keep you posted on the upcoming trips we might take. We are discussing going to a tiny island that is a 25-hour ferry ride from Tokyo. It is suppose to be great for diving, snorkeling, whale watching and hiking! I hope it all works out!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Kelly, So glad you have a great group of ladies. It definitely makes it easier. Just days before our boys came home, we all went to dinner and realized we were actually going to miss those dinners!

Enjoy it for what it's worth! So happy for you, again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails