Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday ME!

Today is my 27th birthday! I got a phone call from Glenn last night while I was folding laundry and watching Oprah. I'm pretty sure he was glad he was on the ship. Ha! I'm super excited for this weekends festivities. Disney Sea today and Tokyo for dinner and drinking tomorrow. I'm so glad I have such good friends to celebrate with. You guys are the best!

I did wake up yesterday with what I'm assuming was a spider attack to my face though. It grosses me out more thinking about it walking on my face while I was sleeping. This is the lovely birthday present it left me with though-Notice 1, 2, 3!!! spider bites. What a jerk. Did he not know my birthday was today? Why am I putting this picture on my blog? Forget that (please)- this will be me on my birthday! Beers and smiles! :)Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Stupid spider! Hope you are having a great birthday! We missed calling at 5:30 because we were at dinner. We'll try later!

Adam Lawson said...

Have a good birthday. Have a drink for us.

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails