I've been teaching my Tuesday night class for over two years and we had our final class the week before my parents came. As Keita put it, "little progress, but good friendship and always enjoy time." So I'm not the greatest teacher, but we always had good conversation and a nice time.
I got Keita a flight jacket with his own name patch and Liberty Bell gear. He was SO cute about it and called it his "treasure". He didn't even want to try it on at first and just kept smiling and smiling.
Around 8:00 every Tuesday night after class ended, Stella would jump up on the back of the couch to say goodbye. My students loved Stella and they would bring her treats and rub her belly throughout class. Keita said goodbye to Stella as he walked out the door every Tuesday.
Good-bye!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
Kelly, That gift you gave Keita is awesome!!!!!! It totally is a treasure. That was so creative and so thoughtful of you. I am sure you made a big impression on their lives as I am sure they have done for you... what awesome memories to take with you. :) I am so glad I read about this. Though I don't like the thought of you leaving ...
Post a Comment