Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day! I'm missing Glenn extra today because, as I mentioned last year, we've never spent a 4th of July apart since we met. This will be our first one. I know he's working hard out there, doing what he loves, but Stella and I wish he was home.
These pictures are from last July 4th. How happy does Stella look with Glenn? We'll see you soon Mr!
I hope you are enjoying your 2 beers at the Steel Beach Picnic! Happy 4th of July everyone. Don't forget all those that are working hard for our freedom! Have a great weekend!

Update: Glenn said that they didn't get any beers at the Steel Beach Picnic. They only get beers once they have been out to see for so many straight days without a port call. Not for a little big longer, unfortunately.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails