After a massive earthquake, an evacuation, kids in new schools, relocations and all the drama, we finally got around to welcoming Kathy as VAW-115's newest Commanding Officer's Wife (COW). And in Navy tradition, we threw her a COW-themed bash to thank her for all the hard work she has/will put in as the "lady in charge" of all of us!
Kristy and Diann did a great job planning the party down to the smallest details including these personalized coasters with pictures of Kathy! How cute is that? I'm gonna have to steal that idea in the future!
Kathy opened many cow gifts. Some cute....some not so cute, but all in good fun.
We were joined by all the CO and XO wives from the other squadrons as well. They are always a good time!
What's that you're wearing Kathy?
Oh yes, of course! PJ pants!
Perfect for the event!
This party was just getting started. Let's move the sangria to the bar!
Easy Grilled Pesto Chicken Wings
2 days ago

1 comment:
Aw, I miss you guys! And man, I wish I had Kathy's legs!
Post a Comment