

Our commissary is closed on Mondays so I headed over the Camp Zama Army base to find the last few ingredients. They had fresh sage surprisingly, but the label just said "Herb" and then had kanji on it. Good thing I had my Japanese/English dictionary so that I could look up the kanji for sage and buy the right thing. I had never bought fresh sage before so I couldn't go based on looks!I didn't take any pictures of it before I served it cause Jared was here and I think he would have thought I was strange, so that's the pic from Food & Wine's website, but I promise it looked just like that :). Oh and I added shrimp to the pasta too. Delish!

3 comments:
Sounds yummy! I may have to try that with some substitutions to accommodate my cow's milk allergy, but I'll bet a goat's milk sauce and pecorino romano would be all right, too.
I LOVE it...I am making Paula Deen's chicken and dumplings tonight. :)
Nic
delish! now post the recipe!
Post a Comment